(Last updated: 18 February 2021)
The Website is maintained and operated by Gedeon Richter Plc. (seat:1103 Budapest Gyömrői út 19-21.; Company Registration Number: 01-10-040944; hereinafter “we”, “us” or “Company”).
We recommend that you save a PDF version or a screenshot of these terms on your computer for future reference. We may update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities or for other reasons.
1. RESTRICTED USE
The content of this Website and any material published on it is the Company’s or the Company’s licensors intellectual property and we only provide to you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license for the use of the content made available at this Website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must retain and make note of any comments pertaining to copyright and other intellectual rights on pages downloaded and printed from this Website. You are not permitted to use our Company’s name and trademarks without our prior approval.
The Company and other third persons will not assign and transfer to you any of the personal or proprietary interests or authorizations vested in the trademarks, patents, proprietary rights and other intellectual property rights that are indicated as such.
2. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
You can visit and use the Website on your own risk. The content on this Website is provided for general information only and does not constitute any medical advice or diagnosis on which you should rely. It may not be construed as counselling or a recommendation, and such information may not serve as the basis for any decision or action, including any medical information posted on the Website, which cannot replace the detailed medical advice tailored to each patient’s needs. Neither this Website nor its content is intended to replace the advice or diagnosis of a healthcare professional you are always advised to seek help from a competent healthcare professional for any questions regarding their medical condition.
The Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to change, correct and/or improve the current content as well as the programs and products described in the information without prior notice. We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website but we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
If you are a business user or health professional, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this Website or any content on it. If you are a consumer user, we only provide our Website for domestic and private use and you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Company nor other persons participating in the development and operation of this Website are liable for any fault, damage, loss of data, or any error in the content of the Website which may arise – directly, indirectly or accidentally – in connection with establishing a connection, browsing or downloading, when visiting this Website.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons without giving any explanation or prior notice.
3. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Where this Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your general information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
4. RULES OF CONDUCT
While using the Website you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We expect users of the Website to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others.
You may not use our Website and the services we offer at our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm or otherwise violate the legal rights or dignity of others;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- to impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of the Company;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or other promotional materials or any other form of similar solicitation;
- to frame or mirror any part of the Website;
- to create a database by downloading and storing Website content;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
By using our Website, you also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with the Website.
5. TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITY
We implemented state-of-the-art security technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resiliency of our Website. However, we understand that there is no 100% security and therefore we do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs, , 0-day vulnerabilities, malware or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Website and for the proper usage thereof. We suggest using firewall and malware protection software.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable and may not be held liable for any damage that your computer or any other of your property sustains when connecting to this Website or accessing, using and browsing through its content, including any adverse incident that may occur during downloading any material, data, text, image, video or audio material.
In addition, to the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any direct or indirect damages, losses or costs that may arise from the improper operation or malfunction of the Website or from any similar causes.
6. DATA PROTECTION AND ACCESSIBILITY
Some of the Services offered on this Website do not require prior identification, so we provide you with access to the content of these Services without you having to reveal your identity. However, in some cases, in order for us to be able to respond to your inquire submitted via the contact form of the website, you must provide your e-mail address and your name. In case you decide not to provide the requested personal data, you accept the possibility that you may not receive a response to your inquiry.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. LINKS TO THE COMPANY’S WEBSITES, FRAMES
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- issue of a warning;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hungary.
10. CONTACT US