New employees are welcomed in the framework of an onboarding programme, with each new entrant being supported by a so-called Buddy in the first few weeks. In the first month after entry, each new colleague attends an onboarding course to help them engage in Richter’s business and corporate culture thus facilitating integration.
In order to expand our colleagues' expertise, Richter supports the completion of both in-house training and academic certificates. We also provide many of our colleagues with the opportunity for development by supporting them to participate in domestic and foreign professional conferences and scientific congresses.
We offer a variety of training opportunities to our managers. Managers can choose the most appropriate form of training tailored to their individual development needs. In 2019, the Richter Leadership Model and a complex leadership development system were developed for both new and experienced leaders, according to the different stages of their leadership career.
This award is again a great recognition for us, as this is the third time that talented young people have voted Richter the most attractive pharmaceutical employer. We hope that we will have the opportunity to work with many of them to shape the future of our 120-year-old company together as we aim to improve the quality of life for millions of people with our innovative solutions. Katalin Erdei, Richter’s Human Resources Director
- pension fund contribution
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- health screening programme
- health insurance
- life and accident insurance
- support school expenses for our employees' children
- agreements with several banks to offer discounted fees on employee accounts
- sports facilities
- recreation at company-owned holiday sites
- interest-free housing construction, home purchase and renovation loans
- GYES (Child Care), GYED (Maternity Leave) benefita