Conducting our business in a responsible manner is an essential part of our strategy. Developing innovative products and maximising access to them provide direct benefit to patients whilst delivering profitable and sustainable business performance. It allows us to generate value that can, on the one hand, be reinvested in the business and, on the other hand, provide wider society benefits, since healthy people and communities are essential to building healthy societies. Gedeon Richter provides significant contributions to communities worldwide directly through tax payments and charitable activities, and indirectly through the employment of more than 13,000 people.
At Richter, we seek to deliver sustainable business growth and value creation by:
- managing our business responsibly, with high levels of corporate governance;
- creating high-quality, rewarding employment;
- valuing our employees and protecting their safety;
- ensuring access to our products for those who need them;
- minimising the environmental impact of our products and operations;
- supporting community-based projects and encouraging innovation in science.