New employees are welcomed in the framework of an onboarding programme, with each new entrant being supported by a so-called Buddy in the first few weeks. In the first month after entry, each new colleague attends an onboarding course to help them engage in Richter’s business and corporate culture thus facilitating integration.
In order to expand our colleagues' expertise, Richter supports the completion of both in-house training and academic certificates. We also provide many of our colleagues with the opportunity for development by supporting them to participate in domestic and foreign professional conferences and scientific congresses.
We offer a variety of training opportunities to our managers. Managers can choose the most appropriate form of training tailored to their individual development needs. In 2019, the Richter Leadership Model and a complex leadership development system were developed for both new and experienced leaders, according to the different stages of their leadership career.
We are very pleased that we have been recognised again, as this award reaffirms that the values we cherish, such as stability and living a full life supported by welfare institutions and healthcare programmes, as well as interesting and challenging work are extremely important for our existing and future employees. Building on our current strengths, we will continue to strive to respond in a direct, supportive and innovative manner to business challenges and employee needs. Katalin Erdei, Richter’s Human Resources Director
- pension fund contribution
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- health screening programme
- health insurance
- life and accident insurance
- support school expenses for our employees' children
- agreements with several banks to offer discounted fees on employee accounts
- sports facilities
- recreation at company-owned holiday sites
- interest-free housing construction, home purchase and renovation loans
- GYES (Child Care), GYED (Maternity Leave) benefita